Late in 2011 it was announced that it would be moved to Weald and Downland Open Air Museum for restoration so it was taken apart brick by brick and shipped out.
The last farmer that there is a record of was a Mr Osborne from Bedfordshire who was tenant farmer from 1857 to 1867 when the estate was owned by Mr
Barclay.